Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thanks Larry H. Miller...rest his soul.




So, for the last four years the American LeMans Series (ALMS) has made a visit to Miller Motorsports Park(MMP) in Tooele Utah. For the last three years James Starr and I (Joey) have gone and watched. Fortunately, my awesome wife, Michelle has tagged along to the race since we got married. This year being the third year and the first since the existence of this blog I feel obligated to post some pictures and brag about meeting people most of you could care less about. I'm gonna do it anyway.


Luis Diaz and Adrian Fernandez Gil DeFerran and Simon Pagenaud

Marc Lieb and Wolf Henzler

That's Frankie Muniz...really.

I suppose I should put some car pics in there too.

The new this year M3.

The Panoz (paynose) Esperante

The Aer engine from a Dyson Mazda.

The XM Acura, Risi Ferrari and Fernandez Acura.

As of this posting the race has yet to be run. From qualifying today it's looks to be an awesome race. More updates after that.

No comments: